BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Autumn T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great color! It is so vibrant and a very pretty color. It goes on very easy as well.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love the color red. Especially on my toes. Essie is my favorite and comes in tons of colors.
maria M.
soledad
I like the Essie nail polish! Makes nails look shiny and healthy! Great for long or short nails
Janette M.
Beautiful shades and last so long! I would love to purchase more. Good value for the quality.
Meghan S.
Bronston, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m in love with this red for Christmas time. It works for all occasions. I wear is so much.
laura d.
I love Essie products and colors! They last for at least a week and they are super innovative
Des C.
This product is very good it doesn’t go on with any bumps or globs of polish it works so well
Bri R.
Prichard, WV
Love this cute for any season! Love how it dries and it stays on forever ! Very long lasting
Ashley M.
la puente
I love red nails but this red wasn't that pigmented also it was more or a neon pink so yea
Samantha C.
Davie, FL
Great pigmentation. Can do one coat but I prefer two. It makes it look perfect. Great value
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon