BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Nancy H.
In love with this product! Definitely will buy it again. The color is a very nice red. It last from 3-4 days. It dries fast and its easy to use. Highly recommend! All the essie nail polishes work perfect!!
Ashley_Beauty P.
Miami
I love all the Essie products I am wearing Essie shade high class affair right now it is my favorite and is so long lasting I have had it on for about a week or so and it has chipper or gotten scratched.
Lw9169 w.
Jasper, GA
I like most all Essie polish and I like the size of the brush, it’s not to big and not too small, it’s just the right size and it makes it easy to apply and I feel like it lasts longer than most brands!!
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL
I haven’t never complained about Essie. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. I’ve never had to do more than 2 coats of this. It’s a beautiful selection of colors, easy to use & long lasting for sure!
Jessica G.
Every color from any of the collections are my favorites because you can get one for any occasion or look you are going for to bring together your look that much more.
Madison K.
This is probably my favorite red nail polish! I love how all of the Essie nail polishes go on so smoothly. And this red? It's so vibrant! I purchased it to bring out my Christmas spirit, but I like to use it for special occasions too. Like all Essie polishes, it lasts a while with clear coat.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My mother uses this color and brand on her toe nails. It reminds me of blood so I just can’t do it. However the color is great and looks amazing on her. It’s smooth going on and leaves her toenails with a gloss finish. It doesn’t chip as fast as some nail polish and the color seems to stay a while. However my mother redoes her toenails one a week.
Stefani G.
I love Essie Nail polishes they are so rich in color and the polish lasts forever! You do need a top coat not too shiny since the polish already has plenty of shine!!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Essie products are hit and misses. I’ve found some nail polish lasts long in my nails but some products chip right away. I do find that if you clean and use water a lot it chips right away so heads up. It’s affordable and if you don’t mind applying more nail polish go for it and buy it .
Stephanie K.
Burlington
I love the bright red color and it only takes one coat to cover completely.
However it isn’t very long lasting so I find myself having to reapply every few days.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon