BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Crystal C.
Canton, NC
Love it. Great color. It stayed on my nails as good as any nail polish. I got a lot of compliments.
Jamie F.
Chicago
This is the perfect red for a classy yet sassy manicure! Bold, vibrant color that holds up well.
Deanna
My favorite brand! I have almost all the colors! They’re long lasting and great range of colors!
Carolina S.
Atlanta
Essie is one of my favorite brands of nail polish and definitely one that will impress and last!
Marla S.
, it's wonderful, it lasts a long time, I love the colors they have and their very original names
Adela M.
Lady in red vibes from this red! Essie colors never fail!!! Color last better so worth the price
Kristen S.
hamlet
These are expensive but great. They don’t chip very easily and you don’t have to put on 10 coats
Alexis P.
Groveport , OH
Love Essie hands down my favorite brand. Pretty red that feels like gel polish and long lasting
Patricia P.
Es el rojo perfecto. Es hermoso y no te mancha las uñas como otros esmaltes con el mismo color.
Elva N.
Cedar hill, TX
I love this brand! The polish last around 2 weeks and they have a lot of colors to choose from!
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon