BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Katrina H.
Cleveland, OH
Essie pigments are always pretty deep and it doesn’t need as many coats as other brands. I own several.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I honestly think this is the perfect color for the transition to fall. I got mine at my local T.J.Maxx.
Simone S.
New York
I love all Essie products but I am not a fan of this color. I don’t like the way it looks on my nails.
kati l.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love read this was fantastic the color the long-lasting everything about it was fantastic
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
A great simple classic popping red nail polish. Two coats is perfect. Stays on pretty well. Fair price.
Katie D.
Bartow
Works like any other nail polish. I’m not typically a nail polish wearer so I can’t give much insight.
Aliza A.
Flushing , NY
Great color. Very pretty. I use it around the holidays and always get compliments. Lasts a good week.
EmiLee D.
Pennsylvania
It’s affordable and can find it everywhere very opaque love the shade of red too and very easy to use
Ashleigh H.
Louisville, KY
Essie has a great color selection and the colors always stay on well. Pretty pricey for nail polish.
Kaylee B.
NY
Very pigmented. I’m not a big fan of bright red on my nails but I can recommend this to anyone else.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon