BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Myaaa 🦄.
Miami
This Nail Polish In the color Red Is Sooo Cute I love how it comes out and how it looks against my skin tone.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
Great for little girls. Young girls love getting their nails painted and this is the brand I would recommend.
Dani e.
Red nail polish eye catching calls a lot of attention it is durable good duration perfect container I love it
Maqueline W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Essie colors are great. The brush is also thin to be able to paint precisely. Colors are bright and so fun
Sara R.
This is such a radiant color and sexy too...I absolutely love this brand stays on long and has great colors
Sydney H.
New Albany
I love this brand of nail polish! I always buy this brand. I have so many colors! It is a very good brand.
Rebecca A.
Great color. I love this polish. Very affordable and does a great job. Exactly what i wanted for the price.
Katie C.
Massillon
Essie is such a great brand of nail polish! I absolutely love how long it last! Would recommend to friends!
Sapphy M.
Scottsbluff
Purchased at: Target
Stunning and bright colors - the variety never disappoints. Not to mention this stuff dries really fast!
Annie R.
Harvey, LA
I love Essie nail polish! The color is always vibrate and says well. Essie is the only nail polish I use.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon