BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this color for summer time! Its so bright and its just the perfect red. It looks beautiful on my nails.
angelisse r.
2126 tiebout ave
Beautiful red color for the winter and it looks great on pale women but it also looks great on all skin colors
Kimberley A.
Leslie
Love this red it lasts long. Doesn’t chip easy like some nail polishes. Affordable. I will recommend to anyone.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love essie ! This is definitely worth the money. The color stays on for a long time and is always looking good.
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
Great nail polishes. Kind of more expensive than OPI but definitely better coverage and it's more pigmented.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis , IN
This color is my favorite red color. It looks very elegant on my nails. It is a great color for a night out.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
Great for little girls. Young girls love getting their nails painted and this is the brand I would recommend.
Myaaa 🦄.
Miami
This Nail Polish In the color Red Is Sooo Cute I love how it comes out and how it looks against my skin tone.
Dani e.
Red nail polish eye catching calls a lot of attention it is durable good duration perfect container I love it
Emily W.
Catonsville, MD
A perfect red color. Great for the summer or when you want to feel badass. Love it!!! Stays on well as well.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon