BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Mila D.
Smithton , MO
Gorgeous radiant and very bright color and second coat can be an option because first one usually does the trick.
aaliya ♡.
Tucson
I don't really like red but good you should buy this it's worth it idk if this is gel but it's soft on your nails
Monica A.
Fresno, CA
Love Essie nail polishes they’re super colorful and with one swipe you’re done you don’t have to go over it again
Emily C.
Springville, UT
This is my favorite red shade of all the colors Essie has. It is the perfect winter color and always looks great!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is a very nice color and suits almost every single skin color. I feel red in nails are always a good choice.
Kirenia D.
Pinetop , AZ
The color is vibrant and it last so long it seems gel instead of regular color. Recommended to all those red fans
Mackenzie W.
Deer River
Love this brand lasts forever, my go to brand whenever I do my own nails, kinda doesn’t but last you a long time.
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bright and beautiful long lasting I just love that I really don’t have to add clear over the top unless I want to
angelisse r.
2126 tiebout ave
Beautiful red color for the winter and it looks great on pale women but it also looks great on all skin colors
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this color for summer time! Its so bright and its just the perfect red. It looks beautiful on my nails.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon