BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great color for any season. Essie polish are pretty good polishes and last pretty long. It’s easy to apply and use.
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
I love this color and Essie polish. This color is almost the perfect shade of red. Goes well for summer and winter!
Julia J.
Las Vegas
Love this color. It last forever and isn’t hard to use at all. I love Essie products because they never disappoint.
Melissa L.
Harrisburg, PA
Big fan of red color , sometimes it’s hard to fine the right red , not disappointed with Essie great brand love it
Ashley W.
Love this color and it’s durability was slightly pricy but was available in lots of colors that I am excited to try
Nadia T.
This is my go to holiday color with a glittery gold or silver accent nail. Looks great all through the holidays.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is a very nice color and suits almost every single skin color. I feel red in nails are always a good choice.
Mila D.
Smithton , MO
Gorgeous radiant and very bright color and second coat can be an option because first one usually does the trick.
aaliya ♡.
Tucson
I don't really like red but good you should buy this it's worth it idk if this is gel but it's soft on your nails
Amy O.
This is my go to red color! Its easy to apply and doesn't stain my nails. It dries quickly and has a nice shine.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon