BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Ashley L.
This color is just beautiful and I am a full fan of wearing the color of the season so red is a must go for Christmas.
Alexis F.
Redmond
Love this product, it's a great color great formula and it lasts a long time. I will definitely buy this product again
Carmen R.
Purchased at: Target
I love essie .. it's personally my favorite line of polish .. their colors are amazing and I love the squared packaging
Morgan S.
It is a beautiful color. Red is my go-to nail polish. All nail polish tends to chip but this definitely isn't bad.
Jaime J.
This polish is great, it goes on super smooth and dried quickly. It does not take a lot of coats to build up and lasts.
Kimberly H.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a nice product. Its nice and thick and stays on your nails for quite a while (longer than other nail polishes).
Tabitha A.
Shady Shores, TX
always a great look for going out or a simple red look, a few coats is required but ultimately a beautiful nail polish
Ashlee B.
Radcliff
I love this red color. I always have my nails painted and this red color is my favorite. It also dries very quickly.
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
this color is so pretty. sometimes it might come off but it really doesn’t. i would recommend this color of everyone.
Della H.
Grass Valley, CA
Essie nail polish is hands down the best polish ever! Quick and clean application, doesn’t stain and easy to remove.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon