BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this brand of nail polish, it last a long time and it is very easy to apply it. This color
in particular is very nice, it pops out from the rest. I would definitely purchase this again.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I LOVE ESSIE NAIL POLISH. it’s the best nail polish by far. It’s so easy to apply and lasts! It’s usually $9 which isn’t bad at all. I buy mine at Walgreens but I’m pretty sure they sell it at a lot of different drug stores.
Jasmine n.
Red is so BEAUTIFUL. Red is such a bright wonderful color. I always wear red on my finger nails and toes. It defienetly makes them pop. Essie is just a wonderful brand in general. I buy Essie a lot.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Chips easy and is ugly. Wasted my money on this. Took me thirty minutes to paint my nails because of how bad it is and it just wasn’t worth it. Save your money get a different nail polish
Amy V.
Essie has many different great colors to choose from. I know they’re more on the expensive side and so my favorite place to pick these up are at Tj Maxx! The package itself is also cute!
Grace R.
Fargo
i love all of the essie nail polishes because they stay on for a long time and they don’t chip. i think they are easy to apply with a nice brush. i’ve use them many times and i would definitely recommend to others.
Kenia C.
Delano
This red color is the best!!! IAM IN LOVE WITH this brand they have really good quality products and the consistency of this product is the best! Ibwould compare this product with OPI they have almost the same consistency
Kylee Renae G.
Tooele, UT
Husband bought this for christmas and I have to say the color is perfect for the winter collection! I do have really thin nails so it peels off quite easily but the color is great!
Delia C.
This is the best nail polish brand, this nail polish formula is amazing the nail polish stays intact fof more than 2 weeks no cracks of chips. The wands are easy to manage and perfect size for a great cover.
Kaya A.
lynchburg
This product is very bright and last a long time and doesn’t stain nails like other nail polishes do. I love this product and it’s the nail polish I use the most. I would buy this again and it’s not pricey
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon