BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Diana G.
Palmetto, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is a good nail polish! I have very thin nails ans it stays on for 4 days which for it a lot!! I love the color range!
Medusa 🐍.
Norwalk
Its an average product. Can't really complain. They price of it is great. But might have to lay at least 3 cost for color
Chloe K.
South haven
I love this brand of nail polish it stays on longer and has really nice colors most other brands seem to chip on ur nails
Ashley D.
Beckley, WV
Red nail polish is my absolute favorite! And Essie is a fast dry easy to apply good on the go nail polish brand I trust!
Taylor L.
Sheffield, AL
I love Essie but it chips pretty bad as well.. I love it for the price but I won't use it all the time because it chips.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
Essie is a really good nail brand and red nails are so cute. Totally would recommend the color and the brand to eberyone
Mariel C.
Glasgow, KY
Great color, looks amazing on darker skin tones. Goes on nice and dries pretty fast. Price is a little high for the size
Jessi G.
Essie nail polish is great for me because it lasts forever especially through all the house hold chores! Worth the price.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with red nail polish every time I do my nails I use a different shade of red and this is such a pretty color
Isabel c.
love this color so much. just wore it for the fourth of july and it lasted quite a while through bare feet and the water
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon