BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Rachael R.
Vienna, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Favorite holiday color. Lasts several weeks and doesn’t chip easily. I use my hands a lot for work and it lasts like a champ.
Emily K.
Snellville, GA
The colour is so vibrant, but it takes a few coats to get it there. It also dries really fast, which is always a good thing.
Carolina L.
Florida
Essie Winter Collection is full of beautiful colors. This nail polish is easy to apply, easy to clean and does not chip off.
Roda B.
Chicago
Sooooooo amazing I love this product but it’s rather expensive to buy it when I go to the stores I take a look at the colors
Deborah D.
Lakeland, FL
Amazing color easy use. Long lasting as well as long wearing nail polish. Easy to do at home and with the kids and grandkids
Samantha F.
Jacksonville
I love this nail polish. It may seem expensive but its worth it. It hold so much better then any other nail polish ive tried.
gaby m.
i LOVE essie nail polish, it is very good, and not streaky like other nail polishes, 10/10 recommend, especially this color!!
Alisha G.
Knob Noster
Essie is the only brand of polish I use. It comes in great colors, and looks great! I think it’s good quality for the price.
Carlyss L.
Monroe , LA
Pricey but worth every penny. I have chosen this shade several time at the nail shop for my pedicure and have been pleased
Noura I.
The shade is good and trendy, but the quality and the thivkness of the nail colour doesnt justify the $8 you pay to get it.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon