BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
This is my favorite red! I love all Essie nail polishes but this one is my favorite. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Jillsley D.
New Bedford
I love the color and how it looks on my nails. I use this color a lot and I love this brand. I recommend this brand to everyone.
Carmon F.
United states
I like the brush on essie. It makes application easy. Color covers well two costs and done. Had lasting ability. And nice shine.
Rebecca K.
Great quality. Drys relatively quick. Lots of color options. But they are quite expensive usually around $8 for a single polish.
Jessy H.
Sullivan, MO
Beautiful color but didn’t not last on my nails for very long. And can also be pricey depending on where you are getting it from.
Sarahi F.
My next favorite color besides black is red because of how vibrant it is. I really like this brand and I will keep on using it.
Tessa F.
Bronx, NY
I love Essie the color payoff is awesome, and that red is very rich. Two coats does the trick for me. I also find it last long.
Luisanna S.
Fits any skin color.....easy to use... the brush is one of the best I’ve ever used... not a thick nail polish really recommend
BreeAnn B.
Owensboro, KY
This color is such a beautiful red. I use it no matter what the season is because it is a color that can be used all the time.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Great now Polish beautiful red color what more can you ask for. Great staying power power does not tended Chip love the color.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon