BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Evangilene G.
Who doesn't like a good red color for winter. This is really pigmented. Kind of stains your nails but stays on good. Love the brand .
Brodi C.
Essie is a great brand with fun names and colors that last well. This red shade is an ideal red that goes with everything. I love it!
Sandie C.
Good color. Looks like gel, lasts long. Highly recommend it, especially to those who can't stand the slightest chip or imperfection.
taila c.
Bronx, NY
The nail color is pretty however I don’t wear to much bright reds well my hair is red lol it tends to clash but Essie is a good brand
Carol Z.
I love love love Essie nail polishes. Just hate how pricey they can be but sometimes target has sales and I always pick new ones up!
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
[product:essie-winter-collection-2015-nail-color-shall-we-chalet?] Beautiful color, goes on smoothly, looks flawless, long lasting
Kaylamarie G.
Newyork
Love it. Doesnt come off so easy doesnt peel . And has great pigmemt and goes on lovely only ever need 2 nice coats and ur done :)
Ashley J.
I have a ton of them. They are pigmented . Definitley great quality for a great low price. They last a while and dont dry up fast.
Emily G.
Received the product in my ipsy bag. Love the red shade i got. Nothing special to write home about, just another nail polish brand.
Jessy H.
Sullivan, MO
Beautiful color but didn’t not last on my nails for very long. And can also be pricey depending on where you are getting it from.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon