BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Stephanie S.
Parker City
Essie is such a wonderful brand and has such a rich formula. All you need is one or two coats and the polish lasts for such a long time.
Lisheska
First of all my favorite color and his friend makes it so perfect I always purchase some of the Essie Products I have a new collection
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
Josephine J.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not know if essie changed formulas but they dont last without chipping the next day. They do not stay well long in bottle either.
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
Essie has by far the best pigmented color choices. The polish lasts just as long as any other polish will and doesn’t chip excessively.
Brienne R.
Radford, VA
Great nail color. Love the brand. It works great and is a long lasting nail polish brand. Really enjoy the color options and the price
Alita J.
Crystal lake , IL
Applies great and dries quick. I recommend this color for the holidays around Christmas time. Love this product and j love this brand.
Becca K.
Milwaukee, WI
Love me a nice red during the winter and summer months! Looks even better with a tan. I usually pick up Essie at Target, Ulta or Kohls
Komal S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kohl's
It's a nice shade of red. It's long lasting for about a week then it starts chipping away. Like using this with a fast drying top coat.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
Essie is my favorite brand of polish. Their formula is fast drying and doesn’t chip as fast as others. I love all of their colors too!
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon