BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Caroline H.
Farmington Hills
Cut color and good formula. Essie is not my favorite brand just because of the brush. It’s just too small to get a good covering on the nail
Elena G.
Gilbert AZ
I love all the pretty colors but sometimes they don’t last long or they go on dull. It isn’t the best but i also don’t think it’s the worse.
Andrea P.
Geraldine, AL
Love Essie nail polish. It goes on smooth although I don’t care for the applicator brush Essie uses. Good value and tons of different colors.
Sencerie L.
Hartford, CT
It was a great color and it the color last for a very long time and there was not chipping or flaking of the nail polish and easy to get off
Kimberly H.
Very good brand highly recommended not very expensive it can be found at Walmart CVS or Walgreens long lasting color very pretty in vibrant
Oralia B.
This color is great for winter I always paint my nails they always come out good and shine especially in the summer my nails look fantastic
Laura M.
Bronx
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is so good and the quality’s is great. I love these brand. The colors are beautiful and it last a long time. Will definitely buy more 😃
Kara R.
Independence , MO
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This polish is vibrant in color and is hard to chip. I love the Essie brand! The quality of polish is outstanding and my go to every time.
Katie M.
Essie nail polish is fine. For the higher price, I wish it would last longer, but it chips just as quickly as any other drugstore brand.
Colleen W.
Savannah, GA
I am always in search of a good true red nail polish. This one checks all the boxes. Essie colors are also very clear and lasting.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon