BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
I love this nail polish . It don’t chip easy . It goes on smooth and it’s affordable to purchase . The color selection is also good in the Essie brand
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Best nail polish! Dries so nicely, colors are unlimited I love Essie and it’s a little pricey but quality is important and it’s long lasting and nice finish
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
All nail polish, no matter what kind does not last on my hands because I do hair. With that being said I do love the colors and texture of the nail polish
Mikaela S.
North Charleston, SC
great formula. you can do a few layers depending on the intensity of the color you’re going for. they don’t chip that easily but i’d still put a top coat.
chinnari c.
Frankfort, KY
Color is good and even staying power if you follow all the salon tips for extended stay on your nails. It can stay a week if you don’t do any house chores
Erin M.
I enjoy using Essie nail polish. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t take that long to dry. They have a wide range of colors. It lasts an okay amount of time.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
Essie is a great product! More expensive than other nail polishes but it’s best to buy when it’s on sale! I always use this brand when I go to the salon!
Kay ..
I really loved this nail color. It was very intense and vibrant and the tone was just beautiful. I honestly would recommend any of essie's nail colors.
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
i love essie nail polishes and feel like they are definitely worth the price since they take forever to chip based on how quickly other polishes chip.
candi v.
I went to a white elephant party last year for christmas so last minuet i needed and it glides on smooth and dries beautifully. Great quality. Love it
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon