BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Caitlyn S.
Essie is my favorite polish! It starts on my toe nails FOREVER and it hands the longest lasting adherence to my finger nails which is hard to do since I work with my hands every single day. I love love love this brand so much!
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I prefer to call this one ‘blood red’. Because that’s what it looked like when I got some on my carpet.
I bought this polish from my local Walgreens for about $4. Which I feel is a lot for a small bottle.
Once I painted my nails, 2 coats, I thought it looked great. After 20 minutes, I assumed they were dry, nope but that’s my mistake.
The only real issue I had with the polish was it began to chip within 5 days of applying.
Kajsa C.
I use shades of red on my toes! It looks great and lasts a long time! Granted my toes don’t see much of the light when it’s not summer! But it’s a great feeling know I have multiple Eddie polishes to choose from!
KYLEE P.
Long Beach
Love this nail color! I got it as a gift a while ago and Is my go to polish. It’s very easy to apply. I think this product is reasonably priced for the quality :) I will be purchasing this product again 💫💓
Claire B.
Jonesboro, AR
Red is another favorite color of mine! I‎t looks great on anyone. My favorite thing about Essie nail polish are the names of each one. I️ bought this product at Target and would definitely recommend I‎t.
Jasmine A.
Fresno, CA
This brand is not cheap for a drug store product but I definitely think this nail polish is worth it. I typically have a hard time finding nail polishes that won’t chip & this is definitely a good one.
Elisha K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I work in the air line industry and red has always been a staple/classic color for us. Especially on our nails. I use this color/product often and it holds well for opening cans/basic flight attendant activities. Would buy again.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
Love love love this nail polish. I am very hard on my hands so nail polish doesn't usually last long on me but this stuff is very durable and doesn't chip! I do put 3 coats and a top coat on but other nail polishes just don't hold a candle to what a quality nail polish this is. It goes on smoothly and evenly, dries fast and doesn't chip. Can't ask much more out of a nail polish than that.
Nicole W.
Great color and quality, Essie is always my go to for Home mani pedis. They have tons of colors and the quality last longer than cheaper brands. Plus the brushes are easy to use and go on evenly.
Kristen W.
Veneta, OR
I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH! The color is perfect and it goes on so easily. Has the perfect brush size. Essie makes a great nail polish for a perfect price🙌🏻 I will always continue to buy Essie polishes and recommend to my friends😊
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon