BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Megan Y.
This color was not a let down, love this dark bright red in the winter 2015 Essie collection! I just kept reprinting my nails this color all Winter break and got to many complements.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I hat a fabulous color! It stayed on. Looked gorgeous. And to me it was worth the money. I love Essie nail polish. But it can be quite pricey. Will still buy again though and recommend to others. ❤️❤️❤️❤️💗
Teffy M.
Hesperia
Just like red lipstick, every girl needs a go to red nail polish! This has such good coverage and looks fantastic on my nails! I would definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Essie makes such a great polish color! Quality brand for a reasonable price. Great coverage with little amounts of coats.
ldunn8487 D.
Owensboro, KY
I love Essie!! It is my go to nail polish brand, mostly bc it has so many great colors and goes on super smooth!
Carmen V.
I feel in love with the color, loved the application of it, did not chip, but randomly I would find it transfered on to paper.... Even after I put in a top coat
Angela Q.
Princeton
This is my go too favorite nail polish/color. There's just something about red. The nail polish stays on for days and it makes my nails and toes look amazing.
Alaina H.
This nail polish always looks SO BEAUTIFUL and I always try to buy this brand! essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Virgin Snow is one of my FAVS.
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
One of my favorite reds! Awesome color payoff! And wears great! Love this brand. I also have one in beautiful lavender with grey undertones such pretty colors.
Harmony S.
Essie nail polishes are great. They’re super opaque and the brush is great for an even application. I haven’t used an Essie nail polish that I haven’t loved!
briana a.
La Puente
Does the nail polish dry fast
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon