BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

DAFH88 H.
Salinas
This is a beautiful color the only problem is that it chis easily specially if you wash your hands often, the price is great and you can buy them at target or any Ulta I will buy it again buy only use it on my feet .
Venus G.
Overland Park
This color is my favorite spring color! It’s vibrant and gives your nails that extra pop it needs! It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth the money! You can buy it at most drug stores which is easily accessible! Love it!!
Shaylen S.
Youngstown, OH
I love this brand, the colors are always well pigmented. This red isn’t to dark but not to bright either it’s literally the perfect in between !! 10/10 recommend! I will definitely buy more essie polish in the future
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
I keep going back and forth with Essie. I love there colors but not all of them are opaque. And that is usually what I am going for when buying a polish. Love the way they package them though and very trendy colors.
Kaitlyn O.
I got this as a gift and just used this color for the first time the other day. It is the perfect shade of red. I love this brand because it stays on your nails for awhile and doesn’t chip easily like other brands.
ANN S.
I love this color! It matches any skin color. It is so bright and it has a nice and fine texture when you put it on. And you don't need to keep adding on layers. 1-2 layers are enough!
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
They have great shades of red and I love red on my nails. It lasts about 2ish weeks on. Its affordable, easy to apply, glossy but not to point to blind you lol. It's a great purchase.
Esme C.
Guadalupe, CA
I love this color so it dries very quick very expensive totally recommend if you’re trying to train new colors and new polish brands essie and wet and wild are 2 of my top favorites y’all should try there brand
Laura P.
Port Isabel, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a nice color but unfortunately didnt last too long. Also required several coats just to stay on and show up in the nail. Even then it is easily chipped. Not too bad for the price overall. Many color options.
Katherine D.
Kingston , NY
I love Essie nail polish. It goes on smoothly and evenly. It last a bit longer than others and looks professionally applied. It is easy to use and it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to others.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon