BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Is a great brNd with alot of shades to choose from.however I don't feel like their polish is any better than any other brand of polish I've used they all chip around the same time on me with or without a base and topcoat.
Rachel Z.
Hatboro , PA
I am OBSESSED with this color! So unique and beautiful. I really love Essie’s formulas. The polish goes on very smooth and they last a decent amount of time on the nail. I do find that I usually need several coats.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
OK Essie is so freaking expensive and it makes me so mad because there nail polish is so good and I always want it very time but my bank account says otherwise. :( sooo if someone could just give me free Essie nail polish that would be great. ;)
Emily W.
I love this color! And since it’s Essie it’s pretty pigmented and doesn’t need that many layers. I’ve had this for years and it still isn’t that old gooey consistency that you would see in other brands.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I live for this color and the fact that it stays for more than a few days! It does last and I use two coats with a top coat! I think you’d like it for the price! And you get a lot out of it too! Def worth the purchase
Laura D.
Wellton, AZ
This is a gorgeous nail polish it makes your nails look like fake nails and it has a great shade rang and it’s great compared to many nail polishes , and they are worth the money . Highly recommend it
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this color and this polish!! The color has a little more of an orange tint to it which I love. It also needs about three coats but drys so well and doesn’t look thick or clumpy! The bottle is also a perfect size and shape!
Carrie P.
Orange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Do not recommend this! It chips very easy and takes a long time to dry, kind of cost affordable but I would definitely pay more money for better quality. The good thing about this is that they say it’s healthier for your nails.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Bought this nail color at Walgreens... i loved it. Covered my nails in just two coats. Super easy. The color is perfect for spring and summer. I know i will be wearing this on my toes all summer
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing nail polishes these were my very first nail polishes ever used and til this day i stick to them. Only need to apply two coats to get the pigment and shine to it sometimes you dont even need a topper in my opinion.
briana a.
La Puente
Does the nail polish dry fast
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon