BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Holly W.
Herndon
I love essie nail polishes, they are beautiful and apply super nicely. They chip, but no more than any other polish. They dry pretty quickly and look great when the my do!! Definitely recommend, my all time favorite polish.
Madeleine A.
Savannah
Essie has been my go to brand of nail polish for years now. The minimal design of the bottle still feels so cute and the colors are always the best. I only need about two coats, but always with a clear coat on top or else it will chip.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love Essie nail polish! I always have a nice even coat!! They always have vibrant colors! The coat also dries super quickly which I live because if I am in a rush I don’t have to wait to long for it to dry!
Laurie A.
I love this brand. I’ve used it for over ten years and keep going back to it. It wears really well, is a good price point, and they always come out with great colors. I never have any issues with chipping on my toes
I am obsessed with red nail polish is my favorite color red nail polish is about the only no polish I will use and I have to say I have used a lot of red nail polish is and they’re not as good as this one they dry out too fast but this one is really good I have to say it’s the best I have ever
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This Essie nail color is absolutely gorgeous. Every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments on it. I love the quality of all Essie nail polishes. This one by far is my favorite shade of them all. It is stunning.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Although a little pricey for nail polish in my opinion, this is a pretty good one. It’s highly pigmented and last a couple weeks if you’re careful. It really doesn’t chip and applies very nicely. I would recommend this product.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I love Essie colors and quality, however it is a bit pricier than other products. This product compares to sally Hansen’s gel set. It’s easy to apply and dries fast. I would recommend this product to my rich friends.
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
Super pretty color and great for the winter to have that beautiful red for the holidays. I always wear it during Christmas time and get tons of compliments on the beautiful shade of red it is. I also wear it outside of Christmas and still love it
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Is a great brNd with alot of shades to choose from.however I don't feel like their polish is any better than any other brand of polish I've used they all chip around the same time on me with or without a base and topcoat.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon