BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Haley N.
Nashville
This nail polish brand is usually really great but this red just didn’t seem to do quite as well as the rest of my Essie nail polishes. It wasn’t as opaque so I did two coats before I was satisfied and even while being completely dry with a top coat, it couldn’t handle nail vinyls for a design.
Becca C.
Newington, CT
This firey Red looks gorgeous on everyone!!! I love it when I’m in a feisty mood. Also great for interviews and days when you need to channel a little bit more lady power- giving presentations and such. The polish sweeps on beautifully and is quality. Be sure to shake well before application.
Neeshell G.
Montgomery
This is a great red color I use this color around the holidays I've always loved Essie's nail polish and still do they have great colors for everyone and it is pricey for nail polish but you get what u pay for I think everyone should at least try out Essie's polish at least one time
Ashley R.
Glassboro, NJ
This color is beautiful and is one of my go-to’s. It’s not too sheer so you can get away with 1-2 coats. This lasted me about a week without chipping or fading (after a clear coat was put on). I would definitely recommend this brand and polish color to someone who wants their nails to pop!
Miss R.
New York
I love this brand, the colors are very pigmented and theres a large variety of colors to choose from. you only need one coat and it looks amazing. its very shiny too. the packaging is beautiful and the formula is very smooth. definitely would buy again and definitely recommend
Carita D.
What I like about Essie nail polish is that the product itself is very efficient, there’s no need to use 2 coats of the product. What I don’t like is that it is very expensive for a nail polish
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
This is my go to red nail polish year round. It’s not super bright but it’s not dark either . It’s like a step up from a classic red. It goes on smoothly & is already opaque with just one coat. I definitely will be purchasing this polish again& I would reccomend !
Angie F.
Seymour , IN
I love Essie polish. First off I think the polish lasts without any chips right away and it's actually more like the tips just wear off a little after many days. I think the color is great. I'm always searching for the perfect red and this collection didn't disappoint
Deanna L.
Carlsbad, CA
With something so simple you would think it’s hard not to mess up but many do . So often I end up going with Essie over the less expensive ones .the quality is overall better from application , actual appearance on nail , how long it last to removal of the polish .
Megan P.
Columbia, TN
This is my all time favorite color in Essie! I picked it out at the nail salon and then had to go buy it from the store! My toes are almost always this color. Essie colors are long lasting and they don’t disappoint.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon