BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Jazmin S.
Just a cute simple red looks good on anyone ! It’s my go to color for my nails but I’m not sure about the brand I usually get my nails done for me I never paint them myself
Ewelina K.
Great red color! Perfect for my fair skin. It does due the skin a bit when you try to remove it . However it’s a great nail polish in general. Stays on for a bit.
Michelle S.
Lake Stevens
This color is amazing during the holidays and Valentine’s Day. It’s that true classic red that you can’t go wrong with. The color stays vibrant no matter how long it’s on.
Angie G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an awesome color and what I love about it is that you can wear it all seasons of the year. The best part is that for me at-least it does not chip off my nails.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
So red is my favorite color. I have all type of nuances of red nail polish. So when i say this red is a serious classic red, trust me on that!! Its bright, flattering on all skin color
Hannah G.
Gilberts, IL
Essie has an amazing choice of colors I wish I could buy them all definitely worth the 8 bucks i would say it’s the best drugstore nail polish out there just hop down to your local target or Walmart to find it
Ashton P.
Smithland, KY
Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands right next to opi. However if I had to choose between the two I will always pick opi because it isn’t as expensive. Essie tends to be on the pricey side but if you decide to splurge and get a couple of bottles, you’ll love this polish. It’s gorgeous on and doesn’t require a lot of coats. I feel like it doesn’t chip as fast as some brands do either. Only downside is the price of the polishes.
Cindy B.
Brooksville
My preferred manicure is nail polish strips. Because I have kids and no time to let polish dry. On the rare occasion that I have a kid free afternoon I indulge in taking care of myself. Always starting with breaking out my favorite nail polish. Essie. Always Essie!!
These polishes go on smooth, streakless, dry the quickest and they have the best colors!
Dr. L.
I am in love with this brand. I usually do a lot of work at home and I wash my hands a lot, so most of the time my nail polish don’t stay that much, but with this brand it’s been almost a week since I had my nails done and nothing happened to my nail polish. It is amazing. Also they have a large varieties of colors.
Shaziah N.
Essie Polish is another top competitor for nail polish. This is obvious because of their great quality of nail polishes and how great the application of the polish is. It is on the pricier end of the spectrum and prices could go past $10 in some places but I do believe it's worth it.
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon