BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Mariah S.
I don't know if this is the exact one I've used of essie but I know I loved the Ritch color it had an how I didn't have to put a lot of layers to make it have a strong pigment it was simple and easy plus I love the red it was almost a candy apple red I've thought about trying a couple other colors just haven't got to it yet
Alyssa R.
Brooklyn, New York
As he is a great, basic nail color. The nail polish does chip fairly soon after you use it and I’ve only been able to prolong its use with a more high-end topcoat, but the color is great for the price.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
The essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Shall We Chalet? is one of my most favorite holiday colors. I Iove essie brand nail polish because it goes on so smooth and always leaves a great shine and polished look afterwards. I always get comments on my nails when using this shade.
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
One of my favorite polishes. It's a very rich red, great for any occasion or season. It doesn't stain your nails red like most other red polishes. It goes on even and isn't streaky. I wish Essie polishes in general came in a larger size, sometimes I find its not the easiest to use or grip the handle but it's manageable.
Deborah M.
I love this brand nail polish. I would switch to any other and it’s easy to put on. I am a repeat user of this brand. The price is right if you want good quality. Yes I would and I have brought this brand plenty of times.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I don't know about you, but red is usually my favorite color to wear on my nails. It's timeless, classic and compliments every look and this nail polish is no exception. I adore how bright and colorful this shade of red is on my nails and would highly recommend buying some yourself! Definitely going to keep this one stocked up at home
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho , NM
I was so glad to grab this when I did. I have only used it a couple of times since it was hard to find. I think the price was well worth it and it’s so easy to apply and the color looks amazing! If I could find another one I would totally buy it again :)
Megan G.
North bend, OR
This polish is absolutely amazing! I love all of Essie polishes but this red is the beat I’ve owned! It goes on very pigmented and opaque on the first coat! I am so glad I ordered it online! I will continue to purchase polishes from this brand ❤️
Misha A.
Honolulu, HI
Essie in general is such an amazing brand offering an array of colors for nail polish. Specifically this shade of red, is bright and perfect for an evening out. Daring, bold, and beautiful are three words I would describe this product.
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I got this before I went cruelty free but even then I didn’t really reach for Essie polishes. They chip very easily and don’t last long at all. The bottle and color are pretty but the quality of the polish doesn’t justify the cost.
briana a.
La Puente
Does the nail polish dry fast
Sara P.
Is this like a light red or dark red?How long does it last?

Amazon