essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Shall We Chalet? uploaded by Danielle K.

BY ESSIE

Well darling, since you ask... why not? It would be impossible to resist this seductive ruby.

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Picked this color up because I thought it would be perfect for fall as well as winter Essie nail polishes are my favorite. I love the formula and the applicator. Just beautiful I absolutely recommend this polish to all my friends and family
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
This color was not a let down, love this dark bright red in the winter 2015 Essie collection! I just kept reprinting my nails this color all Winter break and got to many complements.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I honestly think this is the perfect color for the transition to fall. I got mine at my local T.J.Maxx.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Decatur, AL
Just recently picked up this color at my local TJ Maxx. It's the perfect shade for fall 😀
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I love Essie products and colors, Shall We Chalet? is no different. Shall We Chalet? is a deeper, darker red than most of their colors. It's not burgundy, more of a cranberry. The red base leans more berry with blue hints than orange. Great shade if you can find it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
One of my favourite colours for fall! Affordable nail polish line for sure.