BY ESSIE #22 in Nail Polish

Enjoy the view from the top. In this scenic powder pink, it's the place to be, in all it's pretty glory.

Juliette S.
Love this color! This is my go-to color whenever I have to go work. It's a nice blend of nudes and a little bit of color. It lasted for about 3 days before it really started chipping, which is pretty good for regular nail polish. Overall, I love this nail polish, and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to have nice looking nails, but can't afford to pay to go to the salon all the time.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I like the shape and look of the bottle. I bought this specific color because it thought it was perfect for spring. It is reasonably priced and the brand can be found at places like Walmart and Target. Whenever I paint my nails they always chip pretty quickly. I think that this polish stayed on just as long as it normally does for me. I liked the glossy finish as well!
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I loved my nail polishes from essie...they last you soo much...i bought mine 3 years ago and they still havent dried even a little. I love that, because theyre so easy to apply and it just goes on Very smooth. The longetivity is great as well...even washing dishes it lasted me a pretty desent time, and I do not find them over priced as others. Great quality product.
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
This is a very pretty color but you need to put a lot of coats on it so your nail won’t show under neath it. It’s very easy to apply. It’s kinda pricey since you need to put so many coats on. I don’t know if I would recommend this product to people. If you don’t mind putting on a lot of coats then this is for you but if you don’t then I wouldn’t buy this product
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
The Essie winter collection 2015 nail color peak snow is such a pretty color!! I love this nail polish the way it looks is sooo cute! It’s so easy to apply might need 3 maybe 4 application but yes I’d certainly buy this product again!
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Not a big fan of Essie nail polish. It does go on great but it takes a while to dry and it never stays on my nails for more than a day without cracking. I’ve had a couple bottles of this but I still don’t think I’d try it again. Without it being on sale.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
While I really love this color, I am not a huge fan of the formula of Essie. I've always had issues where it chips really easily after not even a day which was always really disappointing. Essie always has great color selections, but the formula has never been super great. I have not tried their gel couture line so I will check that out eventually!
Tara T.
Austin
Although this nail polish is more expensive than its peers, it is completely worth the price tag. This is my most reliable nail polish and lasts for weeks, especially with a good top coat. This polish also dries extremely quickly and doesn’t smell as bad as many other nail polishes. I would recommend this polish to anyone who wants a long lasting professionally done nail look.
Kelli W.
Atlanta GA
Essie is a good product and a solid brand of polish. However, I’m beginning to notice that some colors stay on better than others. I also noticed that Essie has recently become $9 a bottle which I think is absolutely outrageous. Other than that, I like the style of bottles and the color choices are nice.
Lauren C.
Storrs
I used to love using Essie colors. But to be honest, they are pricey and haven’t been as high quality as I would expect from the price. The brushes make the application look streaky and lighter colors require more than two coats to look even. This color and some other Essie lighter pinks turn yellow in direct sun light. Not really worth the money if you ask me.
Jade M.