essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Peak Show uploaded by Marian C.

BY ESSIE

Enjoy the view from the top. In this scenic powder pink, it's the place to be, in all it's pretty glory.

Buy on Amazon
kimmy m.
Bronx, NY
I love this color so much!! I’m very girly so I love this color. I bought this at Sephora and it is one of the best nail polishes I have ever bought. I would definitely recommend this to my friends !!!
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
LOVE this color and this polish! Needed it for a wedding, applied it a few days before & it did not chop AT ALL which is extremely unusual with my nails. The color was exactly how it looked and the pale pink was absolutely beautiful. Only needed two coats. Definitely worth the price, which isn't high anyways. Would definitely recommend this brand.
Jessie M.
This is my absolute favorite color! It is opaque and sheer like ballet slippers it has the perfect amount of pink and white for my complexion I hope Essie will bring this color in gel form !
Angelika K.
Toronto
I'm a sucker for light pink nail polish. I have purchased probably 20 different shades of pink over the last year or so. I do love this colour and essie polishes in general. My skin is rather light but even when I get tanned it looks stunning.
eden k.
israel,IL
the "essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Peak Show" ia a good nail.
To the nail has a perfect color.
The color is delicate and is suitable with lots of clothes.
The drawback of the polish is that it is very transparent and should be done 2-3 layers in order for it to be perfect.
I bought it at Pharm and I'll buy it again in its beautiful wave of color.
Jade M.