essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Haute Tub uploaded by Sarah D.essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Haute Tub uploaded by Kimberly Y.essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Haute Tub uploaded by Mandi W.

BY ESSIE

Turn up the fashion heat and take the plunge in indulgant jet black with amethyst fire.

Nicole M.
Aurora , IL
Personally when I bought this I was expecting a really pretty glittery color but once I started applying it I quickly realized that this was a chunky sandy glittery type of nail polish. It had like a little bit of sand and chunks of glitter and it didn’t look good or was even comfortable at all.
Jalissa V.
Wonderful product, good brush, good
Color, easy to use brush, but the product did not last as long as some other that I have, last well on the nails, but the actual bottle dried out very quick and got thick, was un impressed from the first time of using the brand
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This is my favorite nail polish. This color is so flattering. The applicator is nice and petite and allows for precise application to the nail. The colors are always vibrant and opaque. It can be a little pricier for nail polish but the quality is unbeatable.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Good quality, i do not have to go over it three times.to get a solid and opaque color. Lasted decently well considering I work with my hands and am hard on nail polish. Will definitely buy more colors of this brand in the near future.
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
I love the Essie 2015 winter collection! Especially the Haute Tub color! Essie is a good value for what you get. I am a repeat user and I love this product! Two coats and you have the perfect look!! I recommend Essie to everyone!
Yvette H.
Vista
I love using this nail color because it’s my favorite and it looks so nice on my nails and I will definitely buy this again and it’s good value. I recommend to anyone. I love the color black so if you like this good you should buy it from this brand.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I love a good black nail polish and this drugstore brand makes an awesome one! It goes on super even and smooth and the color is fantastic! Normally I think Essie can be overpriced but not this shade!
Alexa B.
El Cajon, CA
This is a great brand. I didn't use to like Essie because I thought they only had pastel colors and being that I am a woman of color I didn't think hey would appeal to me. Boy was I wrong they have so many colors and they are so pigmented and beautiful. Goes to show never judge a book by its cover.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Lady Like
Ashley R.
Just like any other nail polish brand in my opinion. I would say it’s pricey, but then again I can’t have painted fingernails at my current job. It’s easy to apply to my toes at least.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love esse nail polish. I think it is definitely up there with OPI. I used this gorgeous shade of blue for my wedding and it was great. This nail polish doesn't flake and lasts forever.