essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Haute Tub uploaded by Mandi W.

BY ESSIE

Turn up the fashion heat and take the plunge in indulgant jet black with amethyst fire.

Amman Z.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a beautiful color one of my cousins uses. She always uses Essie nail polish products and is always in love with different types of colors. In my own opinion for her it's not pricey I mean it's a fun thing to use for your nails.
natasha S.
natasha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Always a must to have this color in your collection for fall! Perfect for thanksgiving and xmas. Matches with all outfits.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Gorgeous color! One of my favorites. The formula is amazing and probably one of my favorite brands of nail polish :)
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I log Essie nail polish I really like their black and you don't need to put more
Than one layer
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Easy to apply but I was hoping the glitter would be a bit more visible on application but the black really takes over with the haute tub shade.
Mia  L.
Mia L.
Swoyersville, PA
Recently purchased this from ulta. I love black polishes and was looking for one with glitter . This has specs of purple . It dried fast and stayed on for 2 weeks . Definitely one of my favorites .
elisha g.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
In love with this color!! Perfect with everything!! And maybe perfect for #halloween or just all year long in my opinion.
Bryton L.
Bryton L.
Guelph, Ontario
The formula of this polish is great! However the glitter in it looked holographic/purple in the bottle, and hardly shows up on your nails at all!

Buy this if you're looking for a hint of glitter in the right light, but not if you're looking for any sort of crazy payoff.

That being said, the formula is amazing!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love dark nail polishes and this one is one of my favorites! It has a hint of purple glitter and dried really fast. It didn't chip right away which is great.