essie Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Haute Tub uploaded by Mandi W.

BY ESSIE

Turn up the fashion heat and take the plunge in indulgant jet black with amethyst fire.

Samantha B.
Green Bay
I’m one for a black nail polish when it fits the occasion. This is a great color and I use it all the time. It is a tad pricey and I would tell you, not all nails work with Essie. My friends chip the second they put it on with the Essie top coat, and mine will stay on for weeks.
Kendra G.
Totz, KY
Goes on very smooth and lasts on your nails. Doesn’t chip on the second day like other cheaper polish do. My favorite brand to wear it also drys quickly. I bought it from Walmart and I’d definitely recommend it
Daisy C.
Zillah, Wa
As we all know Sally Hansen has amazing nail polish. This polish was purchased at Sally’s beauty. This is a simple formula to apply, and fast drying. For the quality it’s an excellent value would buy again.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
This color is so unexpected. I litterally get so many compliments when I wear it. It has a black look but up close theres a pretty purple shine. If you find it grab it.
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
Love all the colors available in the Essie brand with the most creative names. I especially love the good to go top coat which dries the nail color quickly especially when I'm trying to polish my nails quickly before my toddler gets into something or starts crying and I have to pick him up.
Ashley F.
Essie is one of the smoothest, longest lasting polishes. No only does it stay on your nails longer, but the actual polish in the bottle stays ok to use as well.
Sold at all drug and retail stores (check out marshalls as they have a variety of colors for cheaper).
This color is advertised for winter, but is also great for fall.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
Good solid product! Good color pigmentation, easy to apply, and not too strong of a smell. It’s a bit pricey for nail polish, but not terrible. I would recommend this as a good brand!
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
Though they’re up there in price these polishes as SO worth it if you’re willing to treat yourself. They don’t chip easily, two coats is PERFECT and the colors are GORGEOUS.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a beautiful color one of my cousins uses. She always uses Essie nail polish products and is always in love with different types of colors. In my own opinion for her it's not pricey I mean it's a fun thing to use for your nails.
Mia  L.
Swoyersville, PA
Recently purchased this from ulta. I love black polishes and was looking for one with glitter . This has specs of purple . It dried fast and stayed on for 2 weeks . Definitely one of my favorites .