BY ESSIE

Rise to the occasion in elevated sublime scarlet and scale the heights of fashion without batting a lash.

Buy on Amazon
Jenna F.
Birdsboro
Every other nail polish I've used has a large applicator that makes it very difficult to do my nails precisely. This one is small and makes it easy to paint my nails without getting polish everywhere. The red is solid and you can build up the color. Perfect color for winter or fall. They have other colors too!
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
Essie nail polish is amazing!! I cannot stand when I buy a nail polish and it's too runny or maybe even too thick! Essie nail polish doesn't have that problem! We have multiple colors in our home. I love when I apply it you cannot see the streaks other polishes may leave behind!
Olivia G.
Jackson
I LOVE ESSIE!! They always have such beautiful collections and colors to choose from! Their packaging is just gorgeous and so hard to turn down! They only downside is that they are definitely on the more expensive end. But they are great quality and long lasting with great durability! I would recommend trying these out!
Deborah M.
This brand nail polishes is my favorite. It doesn’t compare to any other that I have used. The pros I feel it has last longer that others that I have used and it’s easy to apply. I would recommend this brand to others.
Cecilia G.
I know essie is supposed to be better than other brands due to the better ingredients, but I find that my nails still chip within a couple of days. Plus the brand is pricey compared to other brands that perform the same way on me
Sarah L.
Beautiful color on my toes. A little too red for my nails but I love it on my toes. It doesn’t chip either and lasts for awhile. Some would say it’s expensive for a nail polish but when you don’t have to reapply it’s worth it!
Gloria G.
Such a fun collection of brights and I love a good bright color pop especially in the summer! It makes me look so tan. The uplift is great. I usually use three coats to make it look so smooth and that I got a manicure look.
Gabby J.
I love this Essie color. It is a true red and it very easy to apply. It is a bit pricey but in my opinion it is worth the extra money. I will say it does leave toe nails a little red after removing. But overall it is good!
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I love Essie polish!! And I love this color! I know it’s a winter edition color, but it’s also perfect for spring & summer since it’s so bright! The polishes are a bit more expensive than other drugstore brands, but they hold up really well and don’t chip very badly! They have a wide variety of colors and they don’t get clumpy as they age. You can get them at many drugstores and you will find a huge range of colors!
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite polishes both for polishes and prep polish. The polish is inexpensive and a great value. The polish will apply easily and dries quickly. Would definitely buy this again
Kary R.
Arion, IA
How is this I always wanted to use this brand but idk I like things that dry fast
Giovvana D.
Where can I get one of these
Whitney J.
East Hartford, CT
Where can I find this collection for discounted? What stores have it?
Delfi F.
Is matte?
Kayla D.
Bloomington, IN
Are,the colors true,to the pics?