MakeupNail CareNail Polishesessie
Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck

essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck

This wisteria pink angora is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck!
Hannah Z.
One of my favorite polish brands. Such reasonable prices for polishes that have awesome pigment in just 2 coats. There’s such a wide color selection so there is something for everyone. I would highly recommend this brand.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love the formula of this polish it last forever and it’s highly pigmented! I own a large collection of these polishes and will continue to use and I absolutely recommend.
Sophie G.
Gainesville
I LOVE the color of this, it's so flattering all year round. It dries smoothly and very quickly, and lasts for days
Mishi K.
Can never stop expecting anything less than perfect from Essie! The color is extremely flattering on all skin tones. The formulation is great, needs about 2 coats for full coverage. It is perfect for work-play-park wear.
KaSonndra L.
Durham, NC
essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck uploaded by KaSonndra L.
Here's what I love about the Essie line of nail polish. The Gorgeous colors. The lasting power of the lacquers. The gel nailpolish bad actually really looks like gel nails. And most of all there's no cracking, splitting, or peeling within the first 24 hours the way some other products do. Certain colors take longer to dry than others so you'll need typ watch for that. Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Knockout Pout
Abi K.
Mtn home, Arkansas
Purchased at: Walmart
Great nail polish. Lasts for like 2 weeks without chipping or peeling off. Highly reccomend.
Macy N.
Enterprise, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite nail polish brand! I usually stay away from pastels but with Essie there’s not a color I don’t like!
Chelsea B.
Westminster , CO
Purchased at: Target
My favorite Essie color! This has been my go to color for any season if I dont feel like switching it up. It matches just about any outfit, or look dressed up or dressed down. If taken care of correctly lasts over a week with minimal to no chipping. Great product. Great color.
Sarah W.
Warwick, NY
I couldn't express any more love for a nail polish than I do for this one. The color is so pretty and I think it works almost year round. It stays on for a while and even though its a tiny bit pricier than other brands, it's super worth it. I would totally buy it again
Elle H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lavendar shade when I want to rock opaque, pastels. Its girly and fun and wears well. Essie's color offerings are top notch and the formula doesn't get goopy.

Looking for your answer?