essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck uploaded by KaSonndra L.essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Warm & Toasty Turtleneck uploaded by Rain K.

BY ESSIE

This wisteria pink angora is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover.

Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I purchased a lot of Essie nail polish just because I work At a place that sells us now polish for less than a typical price. I believe a target they sell it for $8.99 which I personally think is very expensive for polish but I know you can get it other retailers for $3.99 or even less. It’s a very good quality and it comes in a lot of different colors and I feel when you buy at a different retailer it’s very affordable. I find that it doesn’t ship as easily as other nail polish is deafly has a longer lifespan.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
Essie nail polishes are pretty good quality. They have pretty good color pay off you only need two coats. The formula is thin and the brush is kind of small so it’s kinda difficult to get an even application. Each polish is around $11 and I personally think that’s really high for mediocre quality. They’re good I like them and would use them but I don’t think they’re worth $11.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Essie is my favorite nail polish brand. Their polish goes on so smooth and even because their brush is perfect. This one is my personal favorite because I love purple. Although Essie can be expensive, I think for the product is worth it because it is well made, it lasts long and looks great on your nails.
KaSonndra L.
Durham, NC
Here's what I love about the Essie line of nail polish. The Gorgeous colors. The lasting power of the lacquers. The gel nailpolish bad actually really looks like gel nails. And most of all there's no cracking, splitting, or peeling within the first 24 hours the way some other products do. Certain colors take longer to dry than others so you'll need typ watch for that. Essie Nail Color Polish - Ballet Slippers
Chelsea B.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Target
My favorite Essie color! This has been my go to color for any season if I dont feel like switching it up. It matches just about any outfit, or look dressed up or dressed down. If taken care of correctly lasts over a week with minimal to no chipping. Great product. Great color.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
Love love love love love love love love love love love. Easy to apply. The colors is perfect. It’s a great value not to pricey. I love all the warm ness to the colored and will definitely buy Essie colors from now on.
Nichole C.
Gainesville
I love Essie nail polish. It is more expensive, but you get what you pay for. This polish seems to last longer and goes on nicely. This color is pretty and matches well with a lot.
Rachel M.
Walnut Creek, CA
Essie is of course excellent and a classic nail polish.  Never any problems with application or any of the colors.  Not as modern or "ethical" as some of the newer brands that don't use the more controversial ingredients, but always applies the same (lovely).
Ariana M.
I am in love with anything light purple, but personally did not love this polish. Too expensive for what it is and nothing special. I like Essie products but cannot get myself to purchase anymore due to the high price that does not reflect the quality.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this color for fall! Nothing excites me more than a new Essie collection for Fall. This color looks amazing after two coats on my nails and then I complete everything with the clear top coat. It’s goes great with my fall outfits!