essie Winter 2013 Nail Color Collection Toggle to the Top  uploaded by Alba B.

BY ESSIE

Shake, shimmy and shine your way to the height of fashion in this show-stopping sparkling crushed garnet.

Kayla D.
Oceanside
This nail polish is my go to always! It last a long time and dries pretty fast after application. This will always be my favorite type of polish and brand. The application is so easy. I love using for that reason and many other reasons as well. I will always buy this brand. Highly recommend!
Megan C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
One of my favorite holiday time colours. This glitter polish has a pigmented base so you don’t need to paint it on top of a solid color. 2-3 coats looks so sparkly and festive. Looks great on fingers and toes.
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Such a wearable colour for any occasion! Only thing is that it's a pain to remove (because of all the glitter) but nothing a little patience and a lot of remover won't solve.
Lindsay R.
Redding, CA
Perfect for that accent nail! I love adding a little sparkle to my set of nails to give it that extra ness! No chipping, easy to apply, and it’s not over the top!
Tomeka J.
Newcastle, WA
This color is fantastic & so easy to layer on top of different colors for a nice accented touch. I’m a frequent user of Essie products & love the smooth & creamy application. The brand is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it for the formulas quality.
Tess H.
Washington, DC
I love this color for the holidays! Essie nail polish is really nice and small enough to fit into a makeup organizer or bag for easy travel. This nail polish has a perfect amount of sparkle and a really nice base color. It dries fairly quickly as well.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
I always love Essie polish. The color is great and long-lasting. It doesn’t seem to strip or damage my nails at all. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand and I will continue to purchase! I definitely recommend this product.
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids , MI
Essie nail polish was not one of my favorites it’s very expensive and doesn’t last. I purchased several that was on clearance to try and was very disappointed it goes on beautifully but comes right off. I had chipping right away.
Bhanwarpreet B.
Ozone Park, NY
Love the color but the glitter is super chunky and is sometimes hard to get off. I had gotten it on sale a few years ago. It is the perfect Holliday color and would definitely buy again.
Elise W.
Lawrenceville
I love all Essie products! They are a little pricier than other brands, but it’s because their products last! It is definitely worth the money. The colors that Essie uses are so vibrant and rich. They are not like other brands.