Essie udon know me

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie udon know me!
haley R.
Euless, TX
I love Essie nail polish it is my favorite product it goes on so easy and I love it
Sharon M.
Chula Vista, CA
LOVE this color so much and it stays on your nails for a very long time without chipping
Paulina C.
Orlando, FL
I love Essie nail polish. It is one of my favorite brands and always seek this brand first at the nail salon. It lasts a lot longer for me than any other brand I have tried. The colors stay vibrant and don't discolor which is a problem I've encountered with other brands.
Nikki S.
Spring Valley, NY
Such a Heavenly color every time I wear it I receive many complements! Surprisingly it does not take many coats to show its opacity and it lasts for about a week to a week and a half depending on your daily routine! I highly recommend this product to any girl who likes to stay on the soft side
Diana D.
Pitkin, LA
This color is so pretty. I love it! It stays on but it also comes right off with nail polish remover! It is easy to apply and is so beautiful!
Shannon O.
Love the color! Perfect for summer. I just wish it didn't chip so easily. Within one day my nails are chipped.
Rhonda E.
Bossier City, LA
I like essie. I bought a bottle to see if it actually stayed on my nails since most do not. It actually stayed on for 2 weeks without chipping off. I will continue to use essie. It's amazing
Jennifer R.
Bayonne, NJ
I love Essie. They provide a great formula and of you don't apply to many coats and add top coat these polishes last awhile without chipping. There are tons of different colors to choice from. I'm definitely an avid collector of Essie polish.
Jaylee L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love Essie!! I love how beautiful the dry of this polish is, so pretty to just paint my own nails with the salon look. They have a wider variety of colors and cute names too. They even have wild colors like gold and silver which I have both and love!
DeeDee B.
Fullerton, CA
Most of my nail polishes are from Essie! The colors are gorgeous and this is no exception. The brush is easy and it's just as easy to apply.

Looking for your answer?