BY ESSIE #7 in Nail Treatments

caring formula with collagen & camellia extract. nails look instantly perfected with neutralizing adorable sheer lavender pigments.

• Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it out!1 Answers
  • I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear ...2 Answers
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
I can’t say too much about how much this will improve your nails as I switch out my nail polish a lot, but this is a very good polish for neutralizing stained and yellow nails. Generally, my nails are always yellow because I always wear nail polish, but recently I took of a nail polish that stained my nails to the point where the yellow took on an orange tint. I used Laven-dearly, and it took like 4 coats (but then again, my nails were basically orange) and that was enough to make my nails look presentable in public and not like I had a health problem. It is a very nice, natural looking polish, and its benefits make it a no brainer for when you want to throw something on your nails and be done. The brush is great-it is pretty wide compared to normal essie brushes but still small enough that I can cover my pinkie in one strike without getting any polish on my skin. It makes applying the polish easy, and the polish itself isn't streaky. The picture was taken before I had stained my nails orange, and it is 2-3 coats I believe.
Laura S.
Review for: 03 Laven-Dearly more...
I am so glad that I found this product. I have weak, brittle nails. The winter months are even harder on them, and they tend to crack and peel. This polish glides on smoothly, and is long lasting. It has helped strengthen my nails, and they are peeling much less than they were before. The laven-dearly color is lovely. It's very sheer, almost opalescent, which is nice for both work and play. I will absolutely purchase more of this product once my current bottle runs out.
Cloe S.
Review for: 03 Laven-Dearly, 02 Sheers To You, Other more...
I loved the original sheer versions of this polish, but my review is more geared toward the FULL shade range launch I found at Target. These polishes really help to strengthen nails...Mine are very weak and peel and disconnect from the beds a LOT. This polish helped smooth them out (they always look freshly buffed it's amazing) and they grow longer and stronger than ever. Right now I'm using "Tone it Up" which is a BEAUTIFUL deep, dusty lavender.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
My nails are pretty weak, and most nail strengthening treatments I've tried haven't worked to make my nails stronger. When I saw this Essie TLC line come out, I was very curious as to whether it would work or not. I did like that it had the strengthener built in to the polish, so it's 2 in 1, and it's cheaper than buying a polish and treatment separately. I chose the color sheers to you, because I'm a fan of nude or very unnoticeable nails. From the moment I applied it I fell in love, the color was a sheer pink that was gorgeous. If gives the app wan work of a shiny, healthy glow of the nails. It makes you think I don't even have nail polish on! After the first week, I could really feel the difference in my nails. I've continued using it since then and my nails are way stronger. I bought it at my local Target, but I know not all of them carry it. All of the colors are gorgeous, sheer tones, and I definitely recommend getting it!
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
This product works pretty good. It goes on a bit thin and you do have to apply a few layers to make the color more noticeable. I wish it had a ridge filler in too.
Nina R.
Review for: 01 Treat Me Bright more...
I love it. I have dry brittle nails that always start peeling at a certain point so I always keep my nails painted to give another layer of protection. I work in a professional office so no crazy colors and chipped nail polish is not an option so I was always wasting time trying out various nudish shades that didn't always sit right on my medium skin. This polish, however was amazing! It gives a sheer color that allows the natural color to show through in a ombre like effect while strengthening it. I was floored by how subtle but put together the nail polish looked, like my nails were slightly frosted. The directions say to remove and reapply weekly and I have been since I bought it. Highly recommend!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This is a great new product from my favorite nail polish brand! I picked up #03 "laven-dearly" and it's a perfect pale lavender. I have been using it according to the directions for a little over a month and I have already seen a difference in the overall appearance of my nails. This has strengthen my nails more in a month than any product has in a year! My nails don't split as much and I no longer have little ridges in them. I'm picking up the other shades as well, they are sheer but look so pretty while treating your nails.
I'd definitely recommend it!
Julie W.
Review for: 03 Laven-Dearly more...
Not as dark as I'd like, but had to rate 5 stars because of the nail strengthener , which is AWESOME! . If you want a nail strengthener with a little color this is for you! My nails are already stronger in less than a week! I can tell a huge difference! Which this is actually advertised just for the nail strengthener, with a little hint of color! So yes if you need some nail repair, this is it! . Wow! . This is another GREAT product from Essie! . 100% Recommend and will be buying more of! 😁 😁
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: 03 Laven-Dearly more...
I adore the Essie packaging. Very clean and gives you all the information you need to know about what makes it unique. I love the subtlety and delicateness of the color! I purchased laven-dearly, which is perfect for the upcoming spring season! It was a smooth easy application as with all of the brands other products. It took a bit longer to dry then normal, and I recommend a couple coats! I've been wearing this color for a while now and have had to apply a couple times but that's normal with wear and tear. My nails definitely are changing though - they feel stronger, they're not peeling anymore which is amazing! And it's Essie, a brand so many know and trust and I'm so thrilled that they have a strengthening version of nail polish - I can't wait to see what shades they release next!
Robin O.
I have been having trouble with my nails peeling for months! I tried multivitamins, extra nail care, made sure my nails were hydrated...nothing helped. I found this Essie polish and figured I'd give it a shot. After one application I could see a difference. My nails were healthier and had a natural shine again. Once it started coming off I removed the polish, rebuffed, and reapplied the polish. I just applied my 3rd treatment in 2 weeks and I can already tell that my nails are growing and no new peeling has started.

The color is a little clear, which was unfortunate for my first application because you could see the peeling underneath. However, as my nails grow out healthier that is less of an issue.

If you're having nail troubles I encourage you to gave this product a shot!!
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.
Lisa R.
Schaumburg, IL
Can you use this as a base coat?
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario
Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it out!