3 colors available

BY ESSIE #14 in Nail Treatments

caring formula with collagen & camellia extract. nails look instantly perfected with neutralizing adorable sheer lavender pigments.

• Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it out!1 Answers
  • I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually h...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
This is a great new product from my favorite nail polish brand! I picked up #03 "laven-dearly" and it's a perfect pale lavender. I have been using it according to the directions for a little over a month and I have already seen a difference in the overall appearance of my nails. This has strengthen my nails more in a month than any product has in a year! My nails don't split as much and I no longer have little ridges in them. I'm picking up the other shades as well, they are sheer but look so pretty while treating your nails.
I'd definitely recommend it!
Nina R.
Nina R.
I love it. I have dry brittle nails that always start peeling at a certain point so I always keep my nails painted to give another layer of protection. I work in a professional office so no crazy colors and chipped nail polish is not an option so I was always wasting time trying out various nudish shades that didn't always sit right on my medium skin. This polish, however was amazing! It gives a sheer color that allows the natural color to show through in a ombre like effect while strengthening it. I was floored by how subtle but put together the nail polish looked, like my nails were slightly frosted. The directions say to remove and reapply weekly and I have been since I bought it. Highly recommend!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Not as dark as I'd like, but had to rate 5 stars because of the nail strengthener , which is AWESOME! . If you want a nail strengthener with a little color this is for you! My nails are already stronger in less than a week! I can tell a huge difference! Which this is actually advertised just for the nail strengthener, with a little hint of color! So yes if you need some nail repair, this is it! . Wow! . This is another GREAT product from Essie! . 100% Recommend and will be buying more of! 😁 😁
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I adore the Essie packaging. Very clean and gives you all the information you need to know about what makes it unique. I love the subtlety and delicateness of the color! I purchased laven-dearly, which is perfect for the upcoming spring season! It was a smooth easy application as with all of the brands other products. It took a bit longer to dry then normal, and I recommend a couple coats! I've been wearing this color for a while now and have had to apply a couple times but that's normal with wear and tear. My nails definitely are changing though - they feel stronger, they're not peeling anymore which is amazing! And it's Essie, a brand so many know and trust and I'm so thrilled that they have a strengthening version of nail polish - I can't wait to see what shades they release next!
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Cool concept and amazing product! I can't exactly wear nail polish at work so I usually use a clear coat or some kind of nail care product so my nails aren't brittle. This keeps it staying strong while giving a slight color but still having the natural nail shine through. I gave it a 4 because this specific color looks like my clear eyelash glue with the blueish tint and i'm not sure how I feel about it but I will be trying out others colors!
Kara G.
I don't use this by itself but instead I use it as a base coat for my nails. It is a nice thin coat that primes my nails for polish. It wasn't until that I noticed the difference it had made on my nails. I believe I have been using this for about a month or so and when I was oiling my nails before polish I noticed that there was a slight chip in one of my nails but instead of it peeling or being brittle it was reinforced and seemed to be filling in! If you have brittle nails or peeling nails the $10 is so worth it! And the colors don't matter for it is very sheer but if you are not a big nail polish fan then this will also be great.
jenn v.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I received this product for free for review purposes only. I absolutely love this nail product, it helps make my nails get stronger bc they use to be brittle. What i like also that it has tint of natural color, i work in the medical feild so this was great to wear an not worry about a distracting crazy color. This nail Polish lasted longer than my other nail lacquers aswell, and dry quick when applied. I definitely recommend this product to all girl looking to find somthing to help their nails grow.
Robin O.
Robin O.
I have been having trouble with my nails peeling for months! I tried multivitamins, extra nail care, made sure my nails were hydrated...nothing helped. I found this Essie polish and figured I'd give it a shot. After one application I could see a difference. My nails were healthier and had a natural shine again. Once it started coming off I removed the polish, rebuffed, and reapplied the polish. I just applied my 3rd treatment in 2 weeks and I can already tell that my nails are growing and no new peeling has started.

The color is a little clear, which was unfortunate for my first application because you could see the peeling underneath. However, as my nails grow out healthier that is less of an issue.

If you're having nail troubles I encourage you to gave this product a shot!!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Absolutely love this nail polish and the color is so beautiful. It says to put it on bare nails and take off and redo once a week. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my nails are so strong! I cannot wait to go out and buy more colors!
Owasso, OK
I love Essie polish already, so to get treatment with polish is awesome. The color was a perfect light shimmery pink, just a perfect hint of color. I haven't used the treatment long enough to be able to see a difference in my nails (the polish wears so well I've only had to do my nails twice!) I really did love this polish, as well as it was coloring my nails and treating them too!
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Schaumburg, IL
Can you use this as a base coat?
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario
Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it out!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.