essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

• Does this really work? I have very weak nails (peeling, s...10 Answers
  • How well do these work? My nails are really brittle and c...1 Answers
  • Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but ...2 Answers
essie treat love & color Nail Polish

Start your review of essie treat love & color Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiana C.
Nottingham
Review for: Gloss Fit (sheer finish) more...
good product, results are good however similar to a normal top coat,nails seem a bit healthier
veebee P.
Los Angeles
I like using this for when I'm giving my nails a break from gel manicures. It helps restore your nails while not leaving them completely naked and bare. They don't hold up very well, though, against scuffs and scrapes so that is why I don't give it five stars.
Les P.
sacramento
I really enjoy this brand and product. I like the smaller brush because it allows me to control where the polish is going. Thin layers are key when getting a good application so I really enjoyed using this on top of all my nail colors
Dimitra K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail Care & Polish Laven-Dearly more...
Lovely colour for spring. Love the staying power of Essie. Would reccommend to everyone
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
Review for: Other more...
I actually like these polishes a lot! The formula is a bit thinner and more opaque, but I love what this polish I about and if I feel my nails may need a break I use this one!
Lynn G.
Dartmouth , NS
I recieved this product through Chick Advisor for testing purposes. And i LOVE IT! It shimmers so amazingly in the sunshine that my nails actually glow! Laces up lilac is a beautiful nudey mauve lilac shadr with micro shimmers of pink and purple. Plus it strenthens nails in a week! 60% stronger and 30% less peeling!
Emma L.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Gloss Fit (sheer finish) more...
Love this polish so much!! My right hand has the worst, most pathetic nails ever. I use this to strengthen them and make them look polished, the end result is a very clean and pretty look!! Always feel put together when I have this on (:
Stephanie M.
Carrollton, MS
I love Essie products because they are 7 Free. I want to use cruelty free and as organic and natural products that I can. I’m glad Essie is one company that believes in protecting its consumers. They will always get my vote.
Ashley H.
Naples, FL
This is the best base coat ever! It preps my nails before the color. I love the 3D packaging it is has. The brush is perfect and stays in tact forever and it applies the coat perfectly no smudges no bubbles just perfect!
Melissa F.
This didn't work for me. The narrow brush made for a very streaky application, and it didn't help strengthen my nail like it advertises it will. It was expensive for just being a sheer polish, so I won't buy it again. Nope, don't recommend this.
Stephanie C.
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's