essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

courtney r.
This has a beautiful color to it. I don’t do bold colors for my hands so this is perfect to just make them look healthy and shiny!
Melissa R.
Tooele
This color is absolutely stunning on me! And looks great on everyone else too! This polish is super strong and last for weeks! One of the best polishes I have ever used and I can’t wait to buy more! I definitely recommend this polish to anyone that wants to keep there nails on for more than a week!
A B.
Review for: in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
Great products! Highly recommend! Nails lasted over a week & were protected so they did not chip or break - best all in 1 right now! I have several colors and purchased mine @ target 🤗 - if you want longer nails & to look polished - this is it!!!
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
I like a nail color from Essie that’s called Marshmellow, it’s similar to this color, like a white or almost white...really nice
Hope S.
kaysville
I love using this color for a very clean minimal look, it goes on easy and looks beautiful
Cierra M.
Winnipeg, MB
Excellent as a base coat or also excellent on its own with a few costs. Really nice sheen when worn alone!
Liliana M.
San Diego
I really like this color it's great for the summer time. I reach for this nail polish time and time again.
Laura V.
N Providence, RI
Perfect opaque pink for your nails. I’m a sucker for this color and it’s one of the only colors I’ll put on my nails (others are OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and OPI Funny Bunny). I think it’s classy and timeless.
Anne C.
Burlingame, CA
Wow, who knew a nail polish could change your life? My go-to polishes for my hands have always been Dior, OPI and Essie, but this new Essie line goes above and beyond. No base coat or top coat is required. I was skeptical, but it's true! The Laven-dearly shade is quite sheer and slightly pink. A single coat looks fine, and I often just add a second coat a day or two later. So easy, and long-lasting too (I am the dishwasher in the house; I know of what I speak). Another bonus is the strengthening factor, which I did not expect. My nails haven't been this strong since I was pregnant!
This is great stuff. I have already gifted several friends with it, and will definitely be buying it again for myself.
Melissa G.
Anza
I’m a sucker for pinks. Definitely cute color soft and classy. Essie’s brand is long lasting and reliable. Pricey but Amazing
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's