essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

Madelina V.
When it comes to neutral colors or pink colors Essie is my go to brand. The formula is great, the colors are perfect and it suits my skin tone
Paige J.
Goldsboro
Perfect light pink! It’s just makes your nails look ‘like yours, but better!’ When I run out I will definitely repurchase!
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
Review for: Other more...
I bought one of these polishes on a whim, curious about the claims of strength and attracted to the color range. The shade I am wearing in the photos is "daily hustle", a pretty lavender with a very slight pink shift to it. I now own about six of these polishes because I notice they last longer than the original Essie formula, and a majority of my other polishes as well. I work at a desk for most of my day, which means I am on my keyboard for a majority of the time. My nails are on the longer side, so I'm prone to chipping and breaking more easily. I will say, my nails have felt stronger recently after using this polish for a while. I like to put three coats usually just so the color is completely opaque, and it adds an extra layer of durability I think. I could probably go a week before noticing any chips, and that's with frequently using my hands. I like the brush better than the original packaging, because it's wider and more flat, like the OPI brushes. I can see myself  buying many more of the shades because I'm obsessed with the formula!
Gabriela B.
Toronto
Review for: Gloss Fit (sheer finish), Tone it Up (cream finish), in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
I like this brand because the polish is easy to apply and has a nice finish. It also dry fast and the price is good
Ria B.
San Jose
I really like this product because number one it is a polish that it good for your nails and nourishes them, on top of that when you apply it is has a really pretty glistening sheen that makes it seem like your nails are clean and dont up really nice, but its just a treatment
LadyAgnes323 E.
good and I believe cruelty free and I will definitely be repurchasing if it is, have to double check.   Variety is nice
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Essie has such a wonderful array of nail polish shades. You can find literally a shade for any occasion. Pricier than other brands in the market but nice variety.
Sarah B.
I love the treat and color line. The colors look great and last about five days with the gel top coat, and I do think my nails seem healthier and less prone to peeling, chipping, and breaking when I use this polish.
si o.
Review for: Gloss Fit (sheer finish) more...
I love the colour, but I found it chipped really easily and it took longer to dry than what I expected, however the polish has god coverage, you only need like 1/2 layers, I would recommended them to others :)really good really really really amzing
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
I cannot complement this nail polish enough! I bought it when I began my journey to end my nail-biting habit, and it has really helped me a ton!!! Its a subtle, yet cute light pink color that does not draw attention to my nails. It also does just as it says and helps my nails to grow stronger with less peeling!
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's