essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

essie treat love & color Nail Polish

Start your review of essie treat love & color Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tanielle W.
Sherman, TX
This actually stays on your nails really well and gives a light shimmer. I was shocked after multiple hand washes, working at a child development that the polish stayed on and it seemed to help them grow.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
Love these nail polishes they are full coverage and dont really chip and that is the beat part. This is all I buy when it come to nail polish . Super cheap but good
Kayli P.
Vancouver
This and ballet slippers are perfect light pink colors. I adore light pink colors and these satisfy. Essie is a wonderful nail polish brand
Leah P.
I have the nude/ pink coloured version of this. I like it because it’s good for my nails and I don’t have to bother with a base coat (which makes it faster and easier). The colour is a little sheer after one coat but I think this is great for a less noticeable look. It can also be layered for a more opaque colour.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
I painted my nails ten days ago with the power punch pink shade of Essie treat and love. I cannot say enough good things! I have gotten compliments about the shade of the nail polish, it has not chipped in the slightest, and my nails feel stronger than the ever have before.
Karla N.
kensington, md
Review for: Gloss Fit (sheer finish) more...
Love this product long stay on nails ! Doesn’t chip to quick ! Must have if your always doing your nails ! Goes well over top coat as well ! Easy to use covers with two strokes
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
I have only tried this a couple of times but so far I am really enjoying it. My nails are very brittle and I can never grow them out because they will start to separate and a layer of my nail will come off. This has been helping that. It says to apply it every week and I’m just doing week 2 and already like it so much.
Keana G.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite nail polish brand I won’t use any other. It’s long lasting and all of the colors are great.
Katrina m.
Pendleton
This is a great nail polish great quality last a long time and color looks great and great color selection
Mynt C.
Newport Coast, CA
essie® Gel Couture Nail Color is excellent! With all the concern with UV rays I would rather use a polish without the lights. I use this frequently.
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's