essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

• Does this really work? I have very weak nails (peeling, s...10 Answers
  • How well do these work? My nails are really brittle and c...1 Answers
  • Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but ...2 Answers
essie treat love & color Nail Polish

Start your review of essie treat love & color Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this color. It's beautiful all year round. I experienced minimum chipping. This color is stunning.
Tania D.
Ottawa , ON
I love the natural pink tone. Even when I chip my nails it barely shows. I like how it's just a little healthy shine!
Rachel P.
Review for: Other more...
Great brand of nail polish. Smooth finish. I already have so many colors, will definitely purchase more!!
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
This was such a light polish, went on perfect with just 2 coats. Dried pretty quick for me . Will be using ahain
Madison M.
Newmarket
Always durable, takes a while to dry but once it does the colour stays on for a while. The colours are great
Alyssa W.
Saint John, IN
This color is amazing on my fair skin! The nail polish formula too is so beautiful and smooth!
Isabel P.
Me.encantaaaaa es demasiado bueno y no maltrata las uñas, no huele feo y seca super super rápido en verdad lo amo
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Review for: Tone it Up (cream finish) more...
I regularly wear gel nails but every six months or so I get them removed to let my nails breathe. This polish is great for that, it really hardens my brittle nails.
Mary K.
toronto, on
Review for: Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail Care & Polish Laven-Dearly, Gloss Fit (sheer finish) more...
I highly recommend this polish. Especially after removing acrylic nails and your natural nails look horrifying. It gives a shiny polish while speeding the process of strengthening your nails. I was hesitant in paying the price for this to be honest but it's so worth it - definitely give it a try
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's