essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

essie treat love & color Nail Polish

Start your review of essie treat love & color Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica P.
Review for: in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
I love this nail polish because it leaves the shimmer to my nail after I have already applied a colour to my nails. It rings up at about five dollars Canadian for the bottle which I am fine paying for.
juliette a.
Edie nail polishes are the only ones I ever use and will ever use!!! I love doing light pink colors, and this is my number one favorite. It’s beautiful and girly. Great Product , I own one bottle and would buy another.
Sarah R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Tone it Up (cream finish) more...
I love the unique colors that essie offers like this one! It doesn’t always prove to be chip-proof but lasts for at least a week and the colors are awesome.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes yes and YES! I absolutely LOVE Essie. The colors are super pretty very pigmented and just gorgeous. It goes on so smoothly on the nails. It gives nice shine even without a topcoat. I literally always get compliments on any Essie nail color that I wear.
Cristina G.
Cleveland
Absolutely love Essie nail polishes! They apply very easily and have a long shelf life without getting clumpy. The colors are amazing and the finish is glossy and professional looking. Easily one of my favorite nail polish brands!
Rocio G.
El Paso, TX
Essie brand is a good nail polish in general it’s a good price and it does its job. I like how you can only do one coat and it looks amazing. Just after a week it peels off easily and that’s the only downside of it
Franziska M.
Chicago
This color is great for any casual events (affordable and simple) however it could last longer.
Megan S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
Essie and OPI are my go to brands for nail polish. They have a variety of colors, apply extremely smooth, dry quickly, and last a long time. Using their top coat and base coat makes a huge difference with terms in value.
evelyn B.
balmaceda 5161,valdivia
Un color sobrio muy hermoso. En estos momentos los estoy usando en mis uñas. Un color rosa muy lindo que dura mucho , me encanta seguiré comprando mas colores para mi colección , bello bello el color para trabajar  y para uso diario , chicas  100% recomendable una de los mejores marcas de uñas
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I used this nail polish and another color of the same type for 6 weeks to help strengthen my nails and get them to grow. I think they worked really well! Also the color of thus is just a perfectly blushing pink. I would repurchase both this color and the others in the line.
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's