essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
Truly enjoy this nail polish because it is light, but also goes on very well. It seems to stay on like most other brands. Being a repeat user of Essie products, I love this nail polish to say the least!
Nicole G.
Calgary, Alberta
Dries really quickly and has a nice finish! I'm looking forward to trying some of their coloured polishes.
member-8b187
Love this pinknail polish. Very elegant. Long lasting nail polish. Very shinny. Would recommend this product
Shannon G.
Owasso, OK
I got this color as a baby shower goodie and tried it out. Its light pink and subtle but gives your nails a pop of color.
Misty N.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this pretty pink color, it’s perfect year round and has the loveliest finish. I use on nails and toes
Tiarah N.
Honolulu, HI
It’s a pretty pink color and it comes in a nice glass packaging . Feels luxurious for such a small price I wish the bottle was a little bigger but other then that’s it’s a really great product and I would recommend this brand .
Izza D.
Waterloo
My favourite colour that Essie nail polish offers. Doesn’t chip and lasts long. Great price too
courtney r.
I’m a fan of this color for my fingernails because I’m not one to put bold colors there. This color is perfectly sheer yet provides the perfect touch of pink to give my nails a healthy bright shine. Lasts forever!
Jojo C.
Germantown
Love the brand and the soft color. It suits my personality well. Typical price for a brand like Essie. Would definitely buy again for the color.
Ruthie V.
Essie has got to be one of my favs. Quality is great, color is pretty and easy to apply. Will always try new colors to anything catches my eye
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
Valerie Renata A.
Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but never use the treatment yet. How you guys feel about it?
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.

Macy's