essie treat love & color Nail Polish
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish in the balance (shimmer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Tone it Up (cream finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Essie Treat Love & Color - One Step Nail C...
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Gloss Fit (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish Sheers to You (sheer finish)
  • essie treat love & color Nail Polish A-Game (cream finish)

BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

• Does this really work? I have very weak nails (peeling, s...10 Answers
  • How well do these work? My nails are really brittle and c...1 Answers
  • Is this good treatment? I use all the polish colors, but ...2 Answers
essie treat love & color Nail Polish

Start your review of essie treat love & color Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gennilla M.
Treat Love & Color offer a variety of colors and treatments that my nails look just as fabulous as I know there getting the tlc they need.
qui l.
I used this product for about a year to protect my thin, and fragile nails. The packaging was nice and the scent wasn’t too overwhelming for me which is a plus! I would recommend for people who have issues with thin nails and or picking/biting them.
Aaliyah A.
Essie BEST brand ever. Best nail punish, I love it, smells good, great quality and long lasting.
Aaliyah A.
Britney H.
Keswick
Works well as a base, top coat or on its own. Great expansion of colour selection from neutral to bright.
Britney H.
Keswick
Products my nails, lengths my manicure quality, and helps keep my weak nails stronger so I had longer, healthier looking nails.
Caroline H.
rambouillet
Review for: in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
J’ai celui qui fait à la fois base et aussi top coat.
C’est un vrai gain de temps, de place et d’argent!!!
Essie n’est plus une marque à présenter niveau vernis.
Le fini est brillant, laqué et il sèche très vite!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the ESSIE nail polishes, they have so many colours to choose from and stay on my nails for well over a week without chipping! Along with Sally Hansen, this is another favourite!
Kelly F.
Saylorsburg
By far the best nail polish brand I've used. You can buy it at a target or Walmart for a cheap price. It's easy to apply & will continue to use this.
Victoria C.
Miami
I absolutely love essie! It is my first brand option! I love the finish of this nailpolish! It is easy to put on, smooth and pretty. It dried quickly, not keeping me from doing things. Adore it!! Fully recommended!
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
How well do these work? My nails are really brittle and crack, chip and peel constantly due to health issues. Does it peel off easily? Did you notice a positive change in your nails? Thanks in advance 🖤
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Lisa R.
Schaumburg, IL
Can you use this as a base coat?
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
Is this actual color or just nail strengthner??? Looking to try this product with all colors

Macy's