BY ESSIE

essie TREAT, LOVE & COLOR is our first advanced 1-step strength & color in a collection of knockout nail polish shades.

stronger nails in just 1 week. 60% less peeling and 35% less breakage.

• Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it ...2 Answers
  • I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love ...2 Answers
Gennilla M.
Treat Love & Color offer a variety of colors and treatments that my nails look just as fabulous as I know there getting the tlc they need.
qui l.
I used this product for about a year to protect my thin, and fragile nails. The packaging was nice and the scent wasn’t too overwhelming for me which is a plus! I would recommend for people who have issues with thin nails and or picking/biting them.
Aaliyah A.
Essie BEST brand ever. Best nail punish, I love it, smells good, great quality and long lasting.
Aaliyah A.
Britney H.
Keswick
Works well as a base, top coat or on its own. Great expansion of colour selection from neutral to bright.
Britney H.
Keswick
Products my nails, lengths my manicure quality, and helps keep my weak nails stronger so I had longer, healthier looking nails.
Caroline H.
rambouillet
Review for: in the balance (shimmer finish) more...
J’ai celui qui fait à la fois base et aussi top coat.
C’est un vrai gain de temps, de place et d’argent!!!
Essie n’est plus une marque à présenter niveau vernis.
Le fini est brillant, laqué et il sèche très vite!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the ESSIE nail polishes, they have so many colours to choose from and stay on my nails for well over a week without chipping! Along with Sally Hansen, this is another favourite!
Kelly F.
Saylorsburg
By far the best nail polish brand I've used. You can buy it at a target or Walmart for a cheap price. It's easy to apply & will continue to use this.
Victoria C.
Miami
I absolutely love essie! It is my first brand option! I love the finish of this nailpolish! It is easy to put on, smooth and pretty. It dried quickly, not keeping me from doing things. Adore it!! Fully recommended!
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I'm quite interested in purchasing this product. Does it actually help support nail health or is it not worth the hype?
nicole g.
carson
Does this actually work
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, ON
Where can you buy this in Canada? I'm so eager to try it out!
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Has anyone tried this yet? Looks amazing, but would love to hear a review.
Amy L.
Toronto, ON
do they peel off easily after putting them on?

Macy's