Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Other more...
I have the, Essie Treat, Love, & Color Nail Polish in 37 right hooked.

This product has a good brush, that makes applying the polish easy and fast. It covers the whole nail in two sweeps and has a fast drying time, small and sleek design that I find very applying. I like how the polish has a nice shine when finished and this specific polish doesn’t need any base or top coat to finish it off. I have been wearing the polish for about two weeks now, there isn’t any real visible dents or chips but a few on my pointy finger. I have some decently long nails and so far none of my nails have broken while wearing this polish, not sure how well my nail had strengthen.