essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Kerry F.
Belleville
OMG I love this nail polish! It is nourishing and long lasting leaving my nails healthier and stronger. I highly recommend this nail treatment for people with weak and brittle nails. Essie is my go-to brand for nail polish.
Bri B.
Fort Erie
I love Essie! The cutest little packaging, great coverage, and the most beautiful colours. The wear is perfect! Repeat user and will continue to buy over and over again!
Katerina M.
Calgary, AB
Essie is my go to nail polish brand! They have a very wide range of colours, cheap, and I find they don’t chip as easily. I have this color but I also have many many others and I love them all. I always buy this brand when I get nail polish.
Nina K.
Windsor
A perfect bubblegum pink! It is a little on the sheer side you will need to do at least two coats to make it opaque. Love this colour for summer and love how long am Essie product lasts on my nails.
Sandy F.
Boucherville, QC
I got this product right when it went out last spring. I was excited to try it out. It treats your nails and it has a beautiful color. It doesn't stay long though.
Heleen S.
Essie never disappoints me. Lovely shade range. Long lasting with a top coat. I will always be an Essie fan. Worth the price. Beautiful packaging.
Melissa H.
London, ON
I absolutely love this colour, although I do not use polish that much (I prefer gel/acrylic) this brand was on of the most reliable ones
Samantha M.
CORNWALL
Colors are great, last for a few days depending on the application recommend getting the top and base if you're using this brand.
Elizabeth K.
Kelowna, BC
Essie is an amazing brand! I love their colors and how easy it is to apply and easy to remove when needed! Highly recommended!!
Sabrina M.
Toronto
It’s makes my nails looks really nice and presentable and I hardly mess up on my nails When i using this nail polish.
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?