essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Love, love this bubblegum pink. Dries like a dream and one coat does the trick. I love Essie so much.
Janisha A.
Corona, NY
Love love love this shade and also their nail treatment. My nails look so amazing and shiny
Maggie F.
South Bend, IN
Fun, pastel, summer color that goes great with any outfit. Looks very pink next to a tan!!
élana g.
north bay village
High quality polish, but it is a little pricey ! The polish stays on for a very long time !
Larisa D.
Madison, WI
Long-lasting and chip-resistant nail polish. Dries pretty fast. Good color payoff too.
Debra G.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
I hated this. I really wanted to like it because I always have problems with my nails breaking, but the color and finish was just awful. Even after three coats it was streaky and still sheer in places.
Lisa P.
Moore
Beautiful color rich and perfectly blended. If you apply any nail polish in thin coats the longer it lasts without chipping or peeling.  This is a really great brand with many colors to choose from to make me happy!!
Alexandra L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Essie is always my go to polish brand. This color is definitely one I always reach for!
Misty G.
Hermiston, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Essie is a decent brand of nail polish! Seems to glide on nicely! And last fairly well! Absolutely nothing lasts on my fingers gets as I am a busy working mom! So I cant vouche that it last super long. But it fairs well for me!
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?