essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Mary Ann Y.
Galloway, OH
Great coverage for natural nails however if you have acrylic stay away. This polish streaks and chips easily.
Amelia
Really great product. It is not too expensive and is still very good quality. Many of my friends use it too.
Chine P.
Perfect pink I got my daughter her favorite color if polish and she was in love these are very long lasting
Brooke G.
Columbia City, IN
I live for Essie packaging ! I have many colors and bought most of them from Walgreens ! Beautiful shade !
Sofia D.
Super cute color and will only need 1-2 coats depending on how light you want it to look! Absolute amazing
Africa C.
Avondale, AZ
I love pink nail polishes, but I've tried this brand and it does not last long like other brands........
Heather K.
Midlothian, VA
I love how rich the color is and how long it stays on before starting to chip. It’s also easy to remove.
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a really good product! I did try last wee and I was very impressed with it. You defend should try!
Jaleigh B.
Desoto
This is a really pretty color and looks good on darker skin tones. It also lasts a good amount of time.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Makes your nails feel great!!
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?