essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Amie B.
Sanger, TX
Great color pay off and doesn't chip easily. Only one coat is needed it is very very opaque. Great color for casual wear.
Zoe M.
Los Angeles
I love all of Essie’s color selection, but by far their light pink is my favorite. I think it is wearable in any season!
Carolina R.
Weston
Beautiful products, Very useful and great for me. I am very picky with things I use on and for me but these were great
Rachel K.
Love Essie. Wish it was cheaper and I would definitely have more. Great colors but typically go for cheaper options.
Riley S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This product is nice, I use two cotes however after not using it for an extended period of time it became very thin.
Lucero T.
Brownsville
This nail polish is a really good one. With the top coat that I use and doing house chores it can last up to 2 weeks.
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome nail polish lasts a long time on my toes. I would definitely keep using this polish. It is worth the money.
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
The best of both worlds. The color and a nail stregthener. The colors they have are so settle to bold. Love essie
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shade of pink! I always feel so feminine and youthful but also classy when I wear this polish color!!
janexy m.
Esta es una buena marca me gusta mucho el color es hermoso me encanta los esmalte que dos capas sean suficientes
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?