essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Maddison C.
Rocky River, OH
Purchased at: Target
Everything you would expect out of an essie polish! Always amazing. This color is perfect for summer especially if you have a tan! Doesn’t chip and goes on very very smoothly! 10/10 recommend! Worth it!!
Alexa W.
Bought this color for the summer and it has been absolutely perfect. The formula is a little thin so you will need two coats but it looks so great once it’s done! I would definitely buy it again
Caroline B.
The colors Essie has in their lines are great. It’s a good polish formula for something you can buy at Walgreens or CVS. The only con I have is that their brushes are too tiny.
☆Camille G.
I love this nail polish! It looks so good on and is so shiny. The formula is really nice and long lasting. The price is fair compared to OPI and L’Oréal. I also love the packaging and the names for the shades. I would definitely buy again!
Casey A.
New Haven, CT
Two coats of this product do the trick! Each manicure lasts me about a week and a half depending how much I’m working with my hands. Product is easy to apply and it is my favorite color all four seasons!
angelisse r.
2126 tiebout ave
Great summer color to wear and to have is very pinky but it is not a hot pink the pros is the color is be the con is probably it wouldn't stay that long on your nails
Ashley H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I absolutely LOVE the TLC line of Essie. Truly, my nails have never been this strong and gorgeous. Typically my nails are weak and brittle, but this polish does exactly what it says and makes them grow long and strong. I will not use any other brand is polish ever again now that I have used this. I’m hooked!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love a nice pink shade of nail polish. It was very easy to apply, and I added a second coat and it was flawless looking. I am absolutely a loyal customer now. I have bought it for my friends and they also love it.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Maxton, NC
It's a really nice polish, it looks good, last long and the price is really reasonable. I didn't have to use a gloss after putting it on. I'll buy it again and again. I also recommend it to my family and friends.
Showstoppermakeup S.
Treat and love & color all the things together.. it’s a good idea.. I love the color that’s why I bought .. I like the idea u r applying nail polish with nail treatment.
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?