essie Treat, Love & Color Nail Polish 31 TLC SHADE 8 - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Kayla M.

BY ESSIE

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
This a perfect bubble gum pink. It’s a gorgeous color especially for spring or Valentine’s Day. It’s not a hot pink so it doesn’t really clash with most colors you’d likely have in your wardrobe. Essie polishes are similar to OPI polishes. Slightly opaque and easy to layer or build on for more pronounced color. They last me at least a good solid 4 days before they start to really chip or look bad. I enjoy these polishes so much.
Kyra M.
This is the perfect summer color. It is a nice light pink which matches anything. Essie has a nice packaging and the bottle itself is pretty. I used this multiple times and it’s easy to apply with a small brush to allow you to be precise. Highly would recommend if you don’t mind kind of a Barbie pink. I will buy again once I run out.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I absolutely love Essie. The colors are absolutely beautiful. You do have to put on two coats and for a product that cost $10 you should only need one coat. I think that it’s overpriced but it is easy to use and it looks great once you get it on. It last for a very long time but I don’t buy these very often because I can get about the same quality with other brands for way cheaper.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I am not a fan off Essie. For a drugstore brand they are pretty expensive and for the price I could get a high end polish. The color does not do enough for me and I have to do multiple layers. It also chips quick.
Gina F.
Syracuse, NY
The most perfect bubblegum pink. I’m not 100% sure if this is the color that I have gotten many times however it probably is because it looks the same but either way all Essie products are amazing in my opinion
Lizzie M.
lubbock
Essie is probably my favorite nail polish brand. Because every color is amazing the colors stay on for a very long time and I don’t have problems with them cracking or peeling off. They apply so easily also.
Sommer M.
Ellijay
I love all of Essie’s nail polishes! Every color is so beautiful! And they stay on FOREVER! Very easy to spot and the price is great. I own about 20 polishes from them. I will only buy Essie nail polish.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved the shade and pigment of this product. It was thicker and didn't need nearly as many coats as other brands. The color last 5-6 days and it stayed shiny. I would buy an Essie color again
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This is one of my favorite pink polishes ! It is very inexpensive and still a great quality polish ! I have always loved this brand and this color might be my favorite. Easy to find, wears well, and affordable makes this a must have !
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Love this shade and the treat, love line. It’s as simple as applying your normal nail polish and it really strengthens your nails. Overall it’s a good value and a good product that I would recommend.
Marisa B.
weeki wachee, FL
Will one coat do to achieve the color?