Essie too too hot

a sizzling rich red coral.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie too too hot!
Raleigh, NC
Essie too too hot uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Purchased at: Target
Such a pretty red! I’ve worn this a couple times and it usually last me about two weeks! It’s a nice reddish with a dash of orange ❤️
Purchased at: CVS
I love Essie nail polish beautiful color bright and smooth. Essie is essential when looking for a lovely red hot color. essie
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a decent red color. I am not a huge fan of the thin formula. It takes me 3 coats to become opaque. The brush is very small.
I love this nail polish very much. This color is one of my favorites, it's so timeless and elegant. It's very hard for me to find a good red nail polish, and this is the perfect color. Its very shiny (which I love) and it has a great price. Definitely recommend it
Essie too too hot uploaded by Catherine H.
Essie too too hot uploaded by Catherine H.
I love this colour. Super super super pigmented and amazing to wear in the summer. It looks great on my hands and feet. Would really recommend it. The colour is not quite red and has a tint of pink with it. Would recommend xx
This is by far my favourite red shade EVER, finding the perfect red to go with your skin tone is hard .. I am quite fair although I occasionally use fake tan, this red is just soooo beautiful, and it lasts until my nails grow and I need to re paint, no chips at all. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a good quality red polish!
Montreal
Essie too too hot uploaded by Sandy S.
The perfect red/orange colour. This colour is flashy. What i hate the most with essie, it’s that you should always put a top coat after applying your nail polish since it chip often.
R Edmundo Micali, 451, Vila Rancharia, Lucélia SP
Na verdade nunca usei, mas pelo que li a respeito da marca parece ótimo. Se eu tivesse a oportunidade usaria com certeza! ♡
Bushey, Hertfordshire
This is such a brilliant colour. It's the perfect bright red because it looks natural. The nail polish had the perfect brush and the consistentsy was good because you get s full coverage in one coat.

Looking for your answer?